- The overall aim of the programme is to develop leaders equipped with necessary competencies to advance palliative care across Europe and to address future challenges in the field.
The Learning Objectives
- To critically examine the development and organization of palliative care and policy across different settings and countries.
- To critically appraise the principles of service organisation and management theory and thereby contribute positively to the development and delivery of high quality palliative care.
- To affect positive change through the development and implementation of policy nationally and internationally.
- To demonstrate critical self-reflection upon personal and professional development in order to enhance leadership skills.
- To be able to interact effectively and confidently with a range of professions and agencies both nationally and internationally.
- To critically evaluate current research and contribute to extending the evidence base in the development and evaluation of palliative care services.
- To enhance capacity and confidence for decision making in unpredictable and complex situations in palliative care.