– ANNOUNCEMENT –
Award for Palliative Care Leadership Programmes 2019
We are delighted to announce the Award for Palliative Care Leadership Programmes for the second time this year. We are looking for evidence of leadership capacity building programmes worldwide that are striving to develop palliative care at a time when it is needed most. These initiatives could take place in your hospice, hospital or other palliative care institution. The ‘Award for Palliative Care Leadership Programmes’ will be awarded to a training programme which best fulfills the stipulated criteria. An independent jury of internationally renowned experts from the EAPC and EUPCA will select the winner. The winner will be announced at an award ceremony that will take place during the EAPC congress in Berlin 2019. A representative of the winning institution will receive registration, accommodation and travel costs to attend the three day conference and the ceremony. If you believe that your institution fulfills our criteria and wish to be considered for this exciting award then we look forward to receiving your application by 04.11.2018.
Read more about the award and the winners in 2017: EAPC Blog Entry about the Award
Steps to apply
1) Download the Award Criteria to see whether the programme is eligible.
2) Download and fill out the Application Form.
3) Write why the nominated programme should be considered (2 pages, max. 800 words, PDF).
4) Curriculum or schedule may be attached to illustrate the course structure (max. 4 pages, 2 MB, PDF).
5) Send the Application Form and a PDF of your written explanation to email@example.com