Information: Application period has started at 17th December, 2018.
1. If you are interested in the course, please complete the Application Form (please click to open the document).
In order to do so, please download the form, complete it electronically and save the filled out form before sending it along with the requested references and documents (see below) to the coordinating office by 9th June, 2019 (email@example.com).
A) Statement of Intent of your Employer
A.1) for European Applicants: Statement of Intent of your Employer (European Applicants) (please click to open the document)
A.2) for non-European Applicants: Statement of Intent of your Employer (non-European Applicants) (please click to open the document)
B) Letter of Reference from your Employer (please click to open the document)
C) Letter of Reference from a Local Resource Person/ Mentor (please click to open the document)
D) Curriculum Vitae
E) Certificates on Educational Background
F) English Language Certificate
2. If you are shortlisted, you will be interviewed over the phone between 4.-10. July 2019.
3. Final notifications will be sent out to applicants by the 31st July 2019. There will be up to 24 participants on the course, 20 from European countries and up to 4 from non-European countries (worldwide).
4. The first course week will start on Monday 23rd September 2019 in Cologne, Germany. Arrival should be on Sunday 22nd September 2019.
5. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions for all manner of things about the application process and the course. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
— We are looking forward to receiving your application! —