FIBAA Accreditation Report: Summary
The panels’ assessment takes into account the self-assessment and the results of the on-site visit as well as the statement of the European Palliative Care Academy to the assessment report dated January 21st 2016.
The Leadership course of the European Palliative Care Academy fulfils the FIBAA quality requirements for certified continuing education courses and can be certified by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA). It meets the demands of level 7 of the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning (EQF), has a modular structure and assigned ECTS points.
The panel members identify development potential for the course regarding the following:
- The course’s objective should be strengthened with regard to sharpen the analytical skills of participants (see chapter 1.1),
- The skills of the persons forming the steering committee should cover the aspects of leadership, change management and policy (see chapter 4.1.1).
- The measures the HEI eventually takes in order to implement the recommendations of the panel members are to be considered in the context of the re-certification.
Furthermore, a set of criteria exists, which exceed the quality requirements:
- International orientation of the course (see chapter 1.2),
- practical business experience of the teaching staff (see chapter 4.1.5),
- process organisation and administrative support for students and teaching staff (see chapter 4.2.2),
- cooperation with academic institutions or enterprises (see chapter 4.4).
Download the full FIBAA Report